I hope everyone is safe and well during this pandemic, I would not be surprised if you may like a few of the 20 recipes below. Its a rainy Friday here today in South Jersey. Be well
:) Good Easy Pandemic Home Cooked Meals That Taste Great! :) from Gary Simmens
- Favorite Chicken Pot Pie- Creamy chicken, veggies, and a flaky crust will always make for a hearty and comforting dinner.
- Zingerman’s Reuben Sandwich Recipe- If you’re missing your favorite lunchtime deli spot, why not try some at-home reubens instead.
- Greek Salad with Feta- A light Greek salad topped with tons of feta, olives, and scrumptious chicken is a great spring dinner.
- The Best Stuffed Bell Peppers- Stuffed peppers are a hearty one-dish meal that can the entire family loves!
- Open Faced Bratwurst Sandwiches with Beer Gravy- A new take on a classic bratwurst dinner. These sandwiches will be a delicious and unique meal.
- Chicken Tikka Masala- This tikka masala is lighter than your favorite takeout version, but just as flavorful.
- Slow Cooker Loaded Potato Soup- Soup for dinner is something everyone can enjoy. Plus, leftovers will make great lunches for days to come.
- Ina Garten’s Perfect Roast Chicken- A roast chicken is a kitchen classic that is endlessly customizable. Learn this perfect method for a roast chicken and you’ll be amazed at the possibilities.
- Stuffed Pizza Bites- Don’t worry about calling the delivery driver. This pizza is bite-sized and satisfies your craving.
- Easy Jambalaya- Jambalaya takes simple ingredients and makes them into a rice dish that the entire family will enjoy.
- Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas- This vegetarian main dish will make for a delicious Meatless Monday option. We promise you won’t miss the meat in this recipe.
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast- A classic pot roast with rich flavorful ingredients is just what you’re looking for to satisfy a comfort food craving.
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup- This zesty soup is packed with filling ingredients in a creamy broth. Top with all your favorites to make a yummy one-bowl dinner.
- Tuna Nicoise Salad- This French classic is a chic way to eat loads of veggies, healthy tuna, and some perfectly hard-boiled eggs in one fantastic dish.
- Beer Cheese Soup- Creamy, cheesy, packed with delicious beer flavor, this soup is a cozy comfort dish you’ll enjoy.
- Oven Baked Salmon with Horseradish Sauce- Salmon pairs beautifully with this creamy horseradish sauce for a stunning dinner.
- Easiest Ever Grilled Veggie Burgers- Go meatless with this easily grillable recipe for hearty veggie burgers.
- Six Minute Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks- You don’t need to hit up a 5-star restaurant for a perfectly seared tuna steak. This recipe makes it simple!
- The Best Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe- A drive-through chicken sandwich is a fun treat, but making it at home is so rewarding.
- Chili Rellenos Casserole- Your favorite Mexican restaurant dish is turned into an easy and cheesy casserole in this recipe.
Licensed since 18 years young, and a broker honors in NJ since his early 20`s, Gary has now, over 44 years experience, diversified in all aspects in real estate, including owning two offices and ma....
Latest Blog Posts
Weekly Interest Rate Report by Gary Simmens Realtor with KW - CONVENTIONAL INTEREST RATES ONLY this is for buyers with a 720 FICO scoreon average. Lower FICO may be higher some. Higher FICO may
30 year payout rate is down some. You can see the 15 year slightly went up.Probably due to high demand on refinancing. Stay Safe! Gary.04/16/20(most recent)AverageRatePoints&